Paranormal Investigations • Ghost Hunts • Classes and Events found at five haunted spots including The Shawshank Redemption prison to an 1886 warehouse with active spirits. Investigate sites shown on the SyFy Channel.
Mansfield draws upon its haunted population to secure a spot as the Haunted Capital of Ohio with five haunted sites. Whether you’re an expert in the field of paranormal activity, just starting out on your journey of serious exploration, or simply an avid amateur, spend a haunted night in Mansfield and leave with your own ghost stories.
Download the free Haunted Mansfield Guide which gives you details on sites in our area that experts find haunted.
Know Before You Go:
- There are 5 haunted sites in Mansfield, Ohio.
- Some haunted sites are lead by paranormal investigators. You may contact other sites directly for your private paranormal investigations. Consult the Haunted Mansfield Guide for more information on each location.
- For ghost events at these sites, contact Joe James, Paranormal Investigator- Haunted Bissman Building, Renaissance Theatre and Malabar Farm.
- For ghost events at these sites, contact them directly- Ohio State Reformatory and Mansfield Fire Museum.
- You must be 18 or older for paranormal investigations.
- Suggested items to bring with you: Flashlights, batteries, camera, electronic voice recorder, snacks/water.
- Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas at each haunted location.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave the premises if a paranormal tour guide suspects you are under the influence.
- Each sites is on private property. No vandalism of any kind will be tolerated and you will be responsible for any damage.
- With all that being said- HAVE FUN and capture some amazing photos and recordings! And don't forget to tell us and your friends about it on Facebook!