This garden center and farm market provides year-round fresh produce at a reasonable price. Wayne’s Country Market specialize in carrying local produce when in season. The store also offers bulk and bagged mulches and topsoil. Indulge yourself by purchasing one of the many items from the year-round Amish bakery, meat and cheese, or choose from a wide selection of Waggoner Premium Chocolates. The store also offers a large selection of Ohio Wines. Visit in the Fall for hayrides, straw maze and more.
A unique general store with something for everyone. A wide selection of jams and jellies (including sugar free), Waggoner chocolates, Ohio maple syrup, Amish cheeses and baked goods, local produce in season, and a nice selection of Ohio wines.
Taste wine or their beer on tap from the 8 different tasting stations. $5.00 p/p for 3 tastes (either wine or beer) along with cheese and crackers. Nicolle Mokros at Wayne’s Country Market 419-884-1993.
For non-alcoholic tastings try Figg’s Hot Apple Pie Cider (non alcoholic) paired with cheese and crackers. $3.00 p/p.
2440 Lexington Ave.
Mansfield, OH 44907
- Group Price: Wine tasting- $5.00 p/p. Figg’s Hot Apple Pie tasting- $3.00 p/p.
- Hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Sat; 10am-4pm Sun
- Tour Length: 45 minutes shopping; 1-1.5 hours for wine tasting
- Maximum Size: 1 coach
- Complimentary Policy: Driver and escort
- Motorcoach Parking: On premise
- Handicapped Accessible: 90%
- Restrooms Available: Yes
- There were no results found.