The RichHistory Alliance was formed as a partnership of museums and historical sites in Richland County. Our mission is to collaborate to discover, preserve, and share history in Richland County. Our members collaborate and use their combined efforts to increase tourism and promote our history for all members of Richland County.
Plan your itinerary to visit any or all of the participating museums and sites during RichHistory Weekend. Held the first weekend in May, participating member locations offer special events and open hours both Saturday and Sunday. Past events have included: house tours, garden tours, history hikes, walking tours, museum tours, craft demonstrations, family history tutorials, history talkss, plant walks, dinner theater, a night at the museum, storytelling and more.
Possible Program Sites:
- Ohio Genealogical Society 611 State Rt. 97 W., Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Oak Hill Cottage 310 Springmill St., Mansfield, Ohio 44903
- Malabar Farm State Park 4050 Bromfield Rd., Lucas, Ohio 44843
- Kingwood Center Gardens 50 N. Trimble Rd., Mansfield, Ohio 44906
- Downtown Mansfield Inc. 128 N. Main St., Mansfield, Ohio 44902 419.522.0099
- St. Luke’s Point of Grace 2 Marion Ave., Mansfield, Ohio 44903
- Plymouth Museum 7 E. Main St., Plymouth, Ohio 44865
- Richland County Museum 51 W Church St., Lexington, Ohio 44904
You can read more at RichHistory.org
- There were no results found.