The Mansfield Symphony has become one of the most respected orchestras in the state of Ohio. For over 75 years the organization has been providing the worlds greatest music to the people of the region. This proud history continues today with an orchestra that not only makes great music but provides a great service to the community it calls home. Presenting a full slate of both classical and cutting edge pops concerts internationally acclaimed guest artists such as Sylvia McNair, Itzac Perlman and the Smothers Brothers have graced the stage of the historic Renaissance Theatre.
Arts & Entertainment
The Mansfield Symphony is one of Ohio’s most respected orchestras and has been in operation for over 75 years! The Symphony continues to push the envelope of what an orchestra its size can accomplish, performing both classical and pops concerts each season.
Steve Taylor, Director of Symphony Operations
Renaissance Performing Arts Assoc.
138 Park Ave. W.
Mansfield, OH 44902
- Payment Policy: Check, MC/Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Hours: Tues-Fri noon-5pm. Open year round. Call for performance dates
- Discounts available for groups of 15 or more.
- Motorcoach Parking: on premises, free
- Complimentary Policy: Driver and escort tickets
- Restrooms Available: women 12, Men 12
- There were no results found.