As you share our home while you stay at Luftberg Farm B&B, you will be able to enjoy the indoor and outdoor common areas it has to offer. Experience the outdoors to your heart’s content but then have the luxury of a warm shower, 100% cotton sheets and down comforters in large well-appointed rooms. Then in the morning enjoy the hearty country breakfast prepared for you.
Each of our four rooms is named for the wood the furniture is made from. The Walnut Room has antique Victorian furniture and can sleep up to five people. The Ash Room has a queen Murphy bed that pulls down from the wall. The Cherry Room has a queen bed and cozy sitting alcove. The Oak Room has a queen bed with a double trundle bed and can accommodate four people. When combined with the Nursery it forms the Oak Suite and can sleep seven adults in addition to a small child and a baby in the crib.
Outside relax and enjoy the gorgeous country scenery from one of our three porches.You may even see our Amish neighbors drive by in their horse and buggies. Play one of the outdoor games we have available. Stroll the many paths that traverse our 38 acres, enjoy a campfire, relax in a hammock…
Inside make use of the common areas of the living room and den to enjoy the cozy wood burning fireplace, watch TV or play on of the many board games that the family has gathered over the years. You may want to borrow one of the classics from the bookcase and kick back in a LazyBoy chair to read.
- Walk the many paths through 15 acres of woods while you look for deer, squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, wild turkeys and groundhogs, as well as wild flowers and mushrooms. Or cross country ski the paths in winter.
- Follow the Bluebird Trail and check out the nesting boxes to see the eggs and baby bluebirds up close.
- Roast marshmallows or camper pies in the woods around the campfire just a short walk up the hill behind the house. Provisions for campfire cooking can be provided with advanced notice for an extra fee, or bring your own.
- Enjoy a picnic in the shady grove while the kids swing under the trees or play with the collection of Tonka trucks and dozers in the sawdust pit. Provisions for picnics can be provided with advanced notice for an extra fee.
- Outdoor games are available such as cornhole, ladder golf, bocce ball, foursquare, ring toss, molkky, Frisbee golf…
- Hunters can enjoy a comfortable bed and be only five minutes away from Mohler Wildlife Area, the state hunting grounds located on Brokaw Road.
Nearby attractions include: Mohican State Park, Malabar Farm State Park, Pleasant Hill and Charles Mill Lakes, Clear Fork and Mohican Rivers, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Ohio Dreams, Amish Country, Kenyon College, Clear Fork Resort and Snow Trails Ski Resort, filming sites of Shawshank Redemption Trail, Tree Frog Canopy Tours zipline, horseback riding, B&O Bike Trail, wolf Creek Grist Mill, Prairie Peddler….
Easily accessible on main highways. it is halfway between Cleveland and Columbus, halfway between Mansfield and Mount Vernon and about equidistance from the Cleveland, Columbus and Canton-Akron airports.
Please visit www.airbnb.com/rooms/4354353 to view available rooms and rates.
To claim a LOCAL DEAL, show the offer from your mobile phone at the deal location. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Valid in 2018, unless only specific days/dates are noted.
- There were no results found.