Affordable. Unique. Locally crafted. Whether you love a mall with all your favorite department stores, prefer a country market with hand-made Amish goods, or love wandering a beautifully-curated gift shop, Richland County’s shopping will inspire your sense of discovery as you unearth treasures and special souvenirs to take home.
Locally Made Must-Haves
- Chips and Stix from Jones Potato Chip Co.
- Chocolates from Squirrel’s Den
- Coffee and Blueberry Donuts from The Blueberry Patch
- Cider and Apple Donuts from Apple Hill Orchards
- Candles from Crossroads Original Designs
- Canned jams and jellies from Cooper’s Mill