We’re in this together and we’re here to help! Here are many FREE and low-cost tools you can use to maximize your membership. Make sure you are taking advantage of everything that fits!
Brochures & Distribution
- Provided copies of your brochure (and menu if applicable) to us for our office and the Visitor Information Center?
- Placed a color display ad in the Visitors Guide and taken part in the companion marketing piece, the “Lure” brochure? (total combined of 140,000 printed)
- Displayed our FREE visitor guides at your business to cross-promote and show all the area has to offer?
- Viewed and updated your listing on our website DestinationMansfield.com? (Also under Group Travel and Meeting Planners sections if it applies to you).
- Used keywords in your description that fit the theme categories on the website? (Check out the top word searches listed in the e-newsletter, “The Traveler”, each month.)
- Sent your NEWEST photos and videos to us for advertising, promotional and social media use?
- Submitted up-to-the-minute event details for our Calendar of Events?
- Added our logo on your website and linked back to us to help cross promote what the area has to offer?
- Placed a website ad on DestinationMansfield.com?
- Submitted or updated your FREE business/event listing on Ohio.org for statewide exposure?
Resources, Programs & Opportunities
- Participated in the LOCAL DEALS program, offering deals online/mobile?
- Participated in the RACE DEALS program, offering discounts & deals for race fans?
- Returned your Race Availability and Special Event Form each month so the we know if you have rooms to sell for each event?
- Signed up to participate in the “Packages” program (for lodging properties)?
- Responded to sales leads for meetings and hotel rate requests?
- Submitted items to be used for contests and promotions for additional exposure?
- Read our Newsletter (e-newsletter) sent to you each month to keep current?
Connect & Engage
- Told us “your story”?
- Attended the Annual Meeting each year (in May)?
- Sponsored and/or donated a door prize to the Annual Meeting to reach members with your message?
- Volunteered as a community ambassador at races, tradeshows or other events?