Film Mansfield, Ohio
Looking for your next filming location? The city of Mansfield and many locations throughout the region have been the filming sites of major motion pictures, and the featured role in television shows. From rolling pastoral hills to the brick-paved streets of a historic city, from stately mansions to a forboding prison, North Central Ohio is rich with diverse locations to fit your many filming location needs.
Filmed in Mansfield
Photo Credit: Michael Weinstein
Also filmed in Mansfield, Ohio:
- Tango & Cash (1989)
- Harry and Walter Go to New York (1976)
- Fallen Angels (2007)
- Eric Church’s CMA “Best Music Video” nominated “Some of it”
- Biography Channel’s “My Ghost Story”
- Destination America’s “Ghost Asylum”
- Lil Wayne’s “Go DJ” music video
- Godsmack’s “Awake” music video
- And more!
How We Can Help!
The office of Destination Mansfield – Richland County is committed to helping production companies make their Mansfield filming projects a success. We can help assist your production in:
- Securring hotel room blocks
- Searching for filming locations
- Providing images of potential filming locations
- Advising you on group dining options
- Connecting you to local transportation services
*Please note, filming that disrupts the public rights of way may require a permit and police presence. Please contact our local government and law enforcement for permits and procedures for filming on public property.
Jodie Snavely, IOM, CTIS
Destination Mansfield – Richland County
124 N. Main St.
Mansfield, OH 44902
Phone: 419.525.1300, ext. 202
or 800.642.8282, ext. 202