- This event has passed.
Crestline Freedom Celebration
July 3 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Crestline Freedom Celebration Schedule of Events
Sponsored by the Crestline Lions Club and the Crestline Community Development Team
This event will follow Social Distancing Guidelines.
July 3rd, 2020 with a “Rain Date” of July 5th, 2020
• VFW will present the colors and raise the American Flag at the Central Park Gazebo.
• Mayor Linda Horning-Pitt will speak
• Baker 47 will play at the Gazebo until 9pm (sponsored by First Federal Community Bank)
Food options available until gone or 9pm:
• Crestline Community Development Team to provide hotdogs, chips, and drink for a donation
• Triple D Concessions will be set up in the United Bank customer parking lot
• Depot Deli will have Hickory Smoked Pork Loin Sandwiches and Ice Cream
• Mi Cerrito will be offering food options at their location
• Checkers Pizza will be offering food options at their location
• Rock and Egg Painting will take place at a behind the gazebo with Serendipity Handmade Gifts & More
• Cornhole Boards will be set up by The Hub
• Face Painting & Tattoos provided by Missy Frary (depends on State of Ohio Social Distancing Requirements)
• 50/50 Raffle will take place (Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5). Winner will be drawn at 9pm from the Gazebo (No need to be present to win).
• Ginger Snapps Photography will provide a Photo Booth for Patriotic Photos at The Hub.
• Galion-Crestline Chamber of Commerce to hand out Glow Sticks to kids until 8pm.
• GraphXcut will have a puzzle of the Crestline Freedom Celebration logo to color
• Crestline Fire Department will be selling Raffle Tickets for prizes from their St. Patrick’s Day Ball
• Patriotic Bike Contest sponsored by the United Way of Crawford County
• Age groups are 4 and under, 5-7, 8-10, and 11-12
• Lineup is in front of the Central Park Gazebo on Seltzer Street
8:00pm to 9:00pm
• Car Decorating Contest and Shooting the Loop sponsored by the Crestline Lions Club
• Cars will line up on Seltzer Street in front of the Central Park Gazebo at 7:45pm.
• Downtown event ends with 50/50 winner announced at the Gazebo.
• Fireworks shot off at a closed old Hutson Stadium sponsored by the Crestline Lions Club
Hosted by Crestline Community Development Team.