First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, February 2, 2018
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday- Ferryman w/Chocolate and Blueberry (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Just Jazz Trio, 8:00-11:00pm. Smokin Bros Food Truck will be outside from 5-9pm!
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8pm. Our featured entertainment for the evening will be live music performed by Brady Jacquin, 5:30-8pm! Meet the artists of EOA and check out all of the artwork including new painting techniques, cocoa mugs and fused glass pieces! Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from City Garden Cafe!
- Main Street Books is pumped to have Chico’s Brother performing for February’s First Friday celebration at 6pm. The band, composed of Aurelio Villa Luna Diaz, his auto harp, and his beautiful voice, is one of thier favorite bands around.
- Music returns to City New Suzy’s Smokeroom with Bob Lanzetti & EDJE starting at 6:30pm!
- Little Buckeye Children's Museum will offer HALF PRICE admission from 5-8pm!
- AND MUCH MORE!!
« Back to Calendar