Tough Mudder is coming to town… Volunteer, and you can be part of the team! Volunteer on Saturday at the event, and you can enter to run the event on Sunday for only $20! Click to learn how!
Tough Mudder runs the premier obstacle course series in the world. The events are tough 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test participants all round, strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. As the leading company in the booming obstacle course industry, Tough Mudder has challenged a million participants world-wide and raised over $5 million for the Wounded Warrior Project. Volunteers play a key role in supporting our events world-wide, while having a great time.
Opportunity to get involved
With such growth, comes great opportunity. One significant area of expansion is our Mudder Volunteer Program. Aligned to our core ideal, we seek to provide life changing experiences for both our participants and our volunteers. At Tough Mudder, we are developing a world-wide volunteer program that will push boundaries, creating something that is both innovative in its offer, and exciting and beneficial to the individual volunteer in its delivery.
Volunteer at Tough Mudder’s Ohio event on April 27 & 28, 2013 and join ‘Probably the Best Team on the Planet.’ As one of our MVPs, you’ll receive a number of great benefits, including:
1. Front-row seats to the best action in the house
2. Discounted participant entry fee: Run a Tough Mudder for only $20 (if you volunteer for a full day) or $40 (if you volunteer for a half day)
3. Free Tough Mudder MVP t-shirt
4. Breakfast and / or lunch
5. One free beer ticket (if 21 , those laws even apply at Tough Mudder)
6. Free access to the Dos Equis Post-Party, with great live music
7. 20% off merchandise at the event
8. Free access to the event and free parking in the volunteer designated area
To register as a volunteer, please visit our website at http://toughmudder.com/volunteer-registration/. When completing the registration form, please input Ohio1 as your Volunteer Code.