- Mansfield Profile Ideas your group will love, 2017 events,
themed itineraries and tour operator amenities.
- Shawshank Trail Hollywood Tour Escape to Shawshank with 14 authentic filming sites from the movie The Shawshank Redemption. Stand in the same locations as Andy, Red and Warden Norton. Hear behind the scenes stories at the Reformatory, Malabar Farm, Bissman Building, Renaissance Theatre and more! Themed dining, lodging, souvenirs and personal step-on-guide.
- Wine and Ale Sip and sample your way along the Wine & Ale trail, exploring historic buildings, local food, and even specialty themed wines and brews.
- Garden of Weedin’ Colorful gardens, Historic Carrousel District shopping, along with greenhouse production tours, a bird walk and a hands-on flower centerpiece program.
- Amber Rays of Autumn Savor homemade apple donuts, take in the stunning fall colors, enjoy a tractor-drawn wagon ride, shop for local goodies and browse the outdoor arts and crafts festival with artist demonstrations, live music and delicious food.
Want to know more about Mansfield's haunted locations during the day? Many locations have been seen on My Ghost Story and Ghost Hunters TV Shows!
- Holiday Festivities & Christmas Cheer
Candlelight tour at Malabar Farm, Christmas at Kingwood Center, bundt cakes, holiday centerpiece demo and Dinner with Grace Dinner Theatre with homemade meal.
- Savory Eats & Sweet Treats Local foods, drinks and desserts are what this tour is all about!
Mansfield offers up some fun locations for a trip back to those great, classic times!
Everything from Ohio's only Biblical wax museum to Kingwood Center and even the Ohio State Reformatory and Bogey and Bacall's wedding site! And you won't go away hungry thanks to AngelWood Hideaway's made-from-scratch delights and Amish style meals at Der Dutchman!