First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, September 1, 2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday- Vanilla Embalming Fluid (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Clint Knight, 8:00-11:00pm. Enjoy food from Smokin Bros Food Truck while you're here!
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8pm. Our featured entertainment for the evening will be live music performed by Ricky Mitchell, 5:30-8pm! EOA artists will be on hand for an informal meet and greet from 5:30-7pm. Featured artwork for this month is our new Pop Art Acrylic pieces. Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from City Garden Cafe!
- Stop by Carrousel Antiques for extended hours and refreshments until 8pm!
- Little Buckeye Children's Museum will be offering half priced admission 5-8pm.
- Mark Sebastian Jordan, local author, playwright, poet, cat-herder, and infamous wit, will join Main Street Books for September's First Friday celebration at 6pm. His first novel just came out in ebook and paperback. Come for an entertaining reading and discussion of "Slammer, Private Dick."
- AND MUCH MORE!!
« Back to Calendar