First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, April 7, 2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday- Persephone Blond Ale with Blackberry and Serrano (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Northern Junkyard Orchestra, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2! When the Easter Bunny rides, everyone gets a free ride! Easter Bunny will be available for photos!
- What Goes Around is having a Spring Fling Clothing Preview. Stop by and see us! Light refreshments will be served.
- Artspace 109 will have new products available. Refreshments will be served..
- Birthday Party at Crossfit Katana!
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5-8pm. Our featured entertainment for the evening will be live music performed by Katy Esmond! Our featured artwork this month is new Abstract Art, Jewelry and Clay pieces. Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from City Garden Cafe!
- Spring Fashion Show tonight 5-7pm at Mind Body Align! Join the beautiful women of Poppy Boutique and PurseSnickety as they show us the latest in fitness and fashion clothing. Enjoy fun, fashion and surprises!!! This is a FREE event open to anyone over the age of 21. Treats are provided and wine is for sale.
- Stop by Tara's Floral Expressions in their new downtown location from 5:30-8pm! They will be featuring new designs and ideas for PROM 2017! Corsage Bar, Custom Accessories, Refreshments, with an Easter theme...
- Main Street Books will be hosting William Trent Pancoast for a book talk at 6pm. Bill, a writer from the Mansfield area, has written several novels of which THE ROAD TO MATEWAN is his latest. This book is a historical novel about the mining of Appalachia and the destructive forces of modernization and industrialization and the battle between the agrarian and the industrial. Anyone with roots in this area will recognize the story and the struggle.
- AND MUCH MORE!!
« Back to Calendar