First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, September 2, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday-Toe Tag Belgium Tripel (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Zacharia Band , 8:00-11:00pm.
Altered Eats Food Truck will be outside PBC from 5-10pm!
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for SUPER HERO Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2! Wear any costume and get a PRIZE! Also, when Batman ride the carrousel, everyone rides for FREE
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8pm for a live performances and artwork! Spoken Images is back! and will perform live from 7-7:30pm. This month EOA artists will be on hand for an informal Meet-and-Greet from 5:30-7pm. Catering will be provided by City Garden Cafe.
- Who's up for a puppet show?! Little Buckeye Children's Museum presents: Queen Bee Puppetry! Come enjoy the stories of the Small But Brave Opossum, and Katie and the Cicadas. Show starts at 6:30pm.
- Art Space 109 is having a PENNY SALE on clothing! Buy one Summer fashion at the marked price & choose another from the penny rack.
- Main Street Books is honored to host author Paul Luikart for September's First Friday. Luikart’s debut collection of short stories is called Animal Heart. He will read and sign books at 6pm.
- Stop by Carrousel Antiques for extended shopping hours, refreshments and more!
- What Goes 'Round Thrift Shoppe is in the mood for a FALL-A-BRATION...Friday between 5p and 7p, join them for a special shopping event featuring better clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry.
Light refreshments will be served. (Free gift with a purchase of $10 or more)
« Back to Calendar