First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, June 3, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday- Pale Ale 419 infused with peaches and habanero (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by the Just Jazz Trio, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Jane Ann Turzillo, author of six Ohio history books, will join Main Street Books for a book talk for June’s First Friday celebration. Her titles include Wicked Women of Northeast Ohio, Murder & Mayhem on Ohio’s Rails, Ohio Train Disasters, and Unsolved Murders and Disappearances in Northeast Ohio.
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5-8pm for the kickoff event to the ArtiStreet Carnival! There will a live performance and artwork! This month's featured entertainment is Brady Jacquin. Catering will be provided by City Garden Cafe.
- Stop by Art Space 109 to see Artist Nerine Martini showing off new Weather Vane items in the alcove!
« Back to Calendar