First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, December 4, 2015
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month!
Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for Firkin Friday, Chocolate and Mint Ferryman infusion! Starts at 6pm, get there early because it won't last long!
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Christmas in the City, 5-8pm! Come get 5 rides for $2, photos with Santa ($5 donation) Christmas Tree Lighting at 6pm, pet reindeer, take a horse drawn sleigh ride in Downtown Mansfield, and more!
- Celebrate with the Little Buckeye Children's Museum at their Christmas Festival! Santa will visit with his little helpers from 6-8pm. Festival Activities will include: an Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt, a snowman ring toss, knock over the presents, pin the nose on Rudolph, face painting, Christmas crafts, and a Christmas gift for all children! Members $3/person, Non-members $7/person -- Please pre-register in person or by calling 419-522-2332.
- Main Street Books will host a solo show for James Lee Van Horn. James will be spinning, there will be rapping, there will be drinking, there had better be dancing. Stay out late. Stop by, starts at 6pm!
- Looking for more live entertainment? Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery 5-8pm for performances by RNI's own Dance Troupe (5-5:45pm),Twilight Tones (teen barbershop quartet - 5:45-6:15pm & 6:45-7:15pm). Then we will finish the night with Spoken Images Story Tellers! While at EOA, check out the new holiday artwork and gift items. Hors d'oeuvres and hot cider will be provided.
« Back to Calendar