First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, September 6, 2013
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
September First Friday Shop Hop
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month! Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Richland Carrousel Park--Crafts Around the Carrousel and, additionally, it's Family Night, where you can ride, shop, eat and when you're all finished, come back for another ride.
- City Grille and Bar--Prime rib dinner special
- City News - Suzy's Smoke Room--7:30pm Vinnie & The Lubricators return to perform at at 7:30pm.
- Element of Art Studio/Gallery--5:00-8:00pm Featured artist Patty Vogus & live entertainment by Sam Martin
- Main Street Books--6:00-8:00pm A talk and signing with author Scott Longert & 8:00pm The "This Poetry & Prose Extravaganza Is Out Of The Park"
- Relax, It's Just Coffee--Whether it's poetry, stand-up comedy, singing, rapping, beatbox or a capalla, is the place to show it off. Open mic night begins at 7:00pm, signups at 6:00pm.
- Richland Academy--6:00pm Enjoy performances by several talented faculty members and register for classes.
- Visiting Nurse Association (on the balcony)--5:00-7:00pm Sogbety Drum Circle master dancers and drummers will amaze you with their exciting displays of incredible energy and talent
- Two Cousins Pizza Co.--6:00pm TaBlue performs a medley of a blues and mild rock
« Back to Calendar