First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, August 2, 2013
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
August First Friday Shop Hop
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month! Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Richland Carrousel Park--Crafts Around the Carrousel and, additionally, it's Family Night, where you can ride, shop, eat and when you're all finished, come back for another ride.
- Element of Art Studio/Gallery--5-8pm Featured Artist: DeMarr Sylvester and Featured Entertainment: Men's and Ladies' Richland Newhope Dance Troupe
- Carrousel Antiques--refreshments and open til 8:00
- City Grille and Bar--Justin Huffman performing and prime rib special
- City News/Suzy's Smoke Room--S'yVelt performs 8:30pm-10:30pm
- Coney Island Diner--Customer Appreciation Night featuring $1 Cokes, coneys and fries and live music by The Caffeinds from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Main Street Books--Hoot-enany at The Brickyard with a real live Orwell the Downtown Owl beginning at 6:00pm followed by "This Poetry & Prose Extravaganza Is for the Birds" at 8:00pm
- Relax, It's Just Coffee--Whether it's poetry, stand-up comedy, singing, rapping, beatbox or a capalla, show it off at Open Mic Night. Signups at 6:00pm, performances begin at 7:00pm.
- Two Cousins Pizza Co-- Order a large or extra-large specialty pizza and get a large one topping Stromboli for only $2.00.
- What Goes 'Round Thrift Shoppe--1/2 off all clothing, shoes, purses and jewelry sale
« Back to Calendar